Sunday, February 6, 2011

28!

Wow.  28 years old - where does the time go? 

Friday I celebrated my 28th birthday, and I realized how much I have to be thankful for as I began my 28th year here on Earth.  Even though the day started out rocky (to be further explained in a future post entitled "The Great Dishwasher Fiasco of 2K10/2K11"), I was reminded consistently throughout the day of what a blessed lady I am. 

With phone calls and facebook messages from family and friends, a sweet cake, flowers, & balloons birthday surprise from co-workers, then Mexican dinner with some of my nearest and dearest (Sister, Mrs. Searson, and Mrs. Shepherd were all in attendance), followed up with roses and cake from Mr. Smith.... a girl has a lot to be thankful for.  Not to mention Baby Smith who is growing like a weed!






My birthday present from Mr. Smith... the Vera Bradley diaper bag and bottle cooler/tote I wanted for Baby Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment