So, I'll be doing some Fine Tuning in 2010:
- Fine Tuning my new "Mrs. Smith" role - Can I work at being a better, more supportive, nuturing, caring wife? Yes.
- Fine Tuning my relationships with Family and Friends - Can I be a better daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, or friend? Yes.
- Fine Tuning my relationship with God - Can I make my life better as a more focused Christian? Yes. Can I seek a deeper relationship with Jesus through more regular Sunday mornings in church and Bible study? Can I challenge myself to grow by reading more spiritually rather than leisurely? Yes.
- Fine Tuning my financial fitness - Ok, I'm actually pretty good here. As the CFO, I'm OCD about our monthly budgets and financial planning. But am I doing enough "Saving More and Spending Less?" Doing enough planning for our long-term and retirement goals? Yes, we're only in our 20's, but I want to enjoy my retirement, not skimp on it.
- Fine Tuning myself, in general. Ok, you get the picture now. I will casually work on eating better and working out more. There's no "Big Day" this year to motivate me to squeeze myself into a teeny, tiny wedding dress, but there are several bridesmaid functions happening. Will I be as small as I was on the Big Day six months ago? Lord, no. But I can represent myself as the best possible version of myself.