Monday, March 28, 2011

Shower Power

This weekend, we had our second Baby Shower, here in B'ham at the home of Mrs. Carroll.  I didn't get quite as many pictures as I had hoped for, but I spotted Mrs. Shepherd with her camera so here's hoping she captured some memories as well.  

The hosts clearly out did themselves,  as well as the guests.  We are up to our eyeballs in items for Baby Harrison!    



College Roomies!  An ode to 13th Street...



I had a sweet helper with Miss Madilyn for some of the gifts...

This gift is clearly baby-approved!

Explaining to Mrs. Lora that I have no idea how to work the sweet new Travel System that our hosts gave us.  But, I'm ready to practice!

Just ignore that look of pure fear on my face while holding my friend Amanda's precious 3-month-old.  I'm not scared, I promise.

Sweet Hostesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment