Wednesday, March 23, 2011

10 Years in the Making...

In this past weekend's Tour de North Alabama, we attended the nuptials of the now Mr. and Mrs. Ryals.  This couple has been together for 10 years, so needless to say, we felt the need to par-tay. 

We were running a bit late, so we actually missed the ceremony and went straight to the Reception, where I got to hang with some lovely sorority sisters, shake my pregnant tailfeather, stuff my face with delicious reception food, and watch Mrs. Ryals absolutely glow....

I would also like to point out that we thought getting our pics made in front of as much of the distinct artwork as possible made us much more "cultural." 


Anyone remember Phoebe's "Gladys" painting from Friends?  This was its twin, I swear.

Mrs. Shepherd and I in front of abstract purple lady. 

Bonus of getting to Reception first...  grazing on buffet, like Mr. Shepherd here. 

Lovely sorority sisters...
Good Lord, I look like my own planet. 

Long lost lovah, who flew in from New York. 
Yes, there's a better, more poised picture. 
No, I didn't want to use it.  This one speaks volumes and is much more hysterical. 

The Happy Bride, Mrs. Ryals!
Picture.  Perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment