Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mr. Smith!

Happy Birthday Mr. Smith!

Today my darling husband turns 27, and we've spent our day snuggled up and watched the Winter Storm Weather News and movies together. 

Last night we enjoyed a fabulous birthday dinner at Satterfield's, a local treasure, with the in-laws, Sister, and Sister's husband.  Um.... Mouthwatering, is all I can say.  I had the filet, and Baby Boy Smith thoroughly enjoyed it as well. 

After a morning jaunt to Krispy Kreme, I delivered Mr. Smith's favorite Kruellers to have with his morning coffee.  (I then made my way to Publix armed with a pre-shopping list with coupons...more on this later). 

Mr. Smith,  you are a wonderful husband, best friend, and father-to-be.  As I watch you help me get ready for your son to make his appearance, I can only imagine the awesome father you'll be.  I can't think of anyone better to go on life's adventures with me. 

Love, Mrs. Smith, Cooper, and Abby


Mr. and Mrs. Smith on our Honeymoon in the Dominican Republic (where we wish we were right now whilst it is sleeting outside...)


No comments:

Post a Comment