Friday, January 14, 2011

Easy Pork Chop Dinner

Mr. Smith and I tried a new dinner this week - Easy Pork Chop Dinner - from the super savings of the Publix shopping spree.  It was delightful!

You'll Need:
Pork Chops
Idaho Baking Potatoes (2 were plenty for us)
1/2 - 1 onion (depending on what you like)
Can of Cream of Mushroom
1 cup water


To peel, or not to peel, that is the question.  I peeled one and left the skin on the other potato, to see what would happen.  I recommend to peel.

Put peeled, cut potatoes and onion in bottom of crock pot.

Place pork chops on top, like so.


In another bowl, mix together Cream of Mushroom and Water. 


Pour over pork chops.


Cook on Low for 6 hours in crock pot. 

Enjoy!


Frugal Friday Tid Bit:  Tried my hand at the Walgreens couponing tonight, and racked up lots of Buy One, Get One 50% off and Buy One, Get One Free prizes - even matching them with coupons!  I'm on a role, people!  Savings: Approx. $38. 


No comments:

Post a Comment