Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Whirlwind!

As I edit the 2,387 pictures I took this weekend of Sister's Wedding Extravaganza, I'll leave this with this picture I quickly snapped on my phone. 

The Abby Cat LOVES her new vacuum.  And y'all, I do too.  Even through the fatigue of returning home from our 4-day Anna and Whit-palooza, Mr Smith (very sweetly, I may add) put my new vacuum together and I got to work in our bedrooms. 

Oh.  My.  Gawd.

This vacuum is AMAZING.  Seriously, it looked like our carpets had been deep cleaned after it's magic touch graced our carpets. 

And it's on Sale at Best Buy. 

Plus you get cash back if you shop through ebates! 

Find it. 

Own it. 

Bring it's magic into your lives immediately, especially if you have four-legged children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment