I think this recipe is from CookingLight.com, but I'm not 110% sure, ok? I think it took about 15 minutes total to make, so it's great in case you need to whip up something fast.
Creamy Dijon Pork Chops
- Pork Chops (duh) We used 2.
- Dijon Mustard (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- Chicken Broth (1/3 cup)
- Half & Half (1/3 cup)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Spray your skillet with some cooking spray and let it get hot on your stove, on like Medium High. While this is happening, salt & pepper your pork chops.
- Once hot, place pork chops in skillet and brown on each side for about 4 minutes.
- Remove pork chops, put on plate and in the microwave to keep warm.
- Pour Chicken Broth in skillet and stir.
- Stir in Half & Half and Dijon Mustard. Lower heat to Low and let simmer for about 7-8 minutes. It will thicken up by the end of the simmering.
- Pour gravy over pork chops and enjoy the deliciousness. I served with rice and green beans. Huge hit! Score!