1. Cooper loves to eat my blow dryers. This week I'll be purchasing Blow Dryer #3 because Houdini Pup keeps getting them and chewing their chords to pieces. Before you say it, even the blow dryers that have the retractable chords. He pulled it out and ate that one too. Jeez.
2. We have recently discovered "The Real Housewives of New York" television show. Who are these people? Why are they so crazy and petty? Is this how all people living up North are? (I kid, I kid!) More importantly... Why cannot we not change the channel when it comes on? Team Bethenny, all the way, man. We're now onto Bethenny Getting Married? and I'm anxiously awaiting The Real Housewives of DC.
3. Speaking of TV crazies... what's with The Bachelorette dudes this season? If that Casey says "guard and protect her heart" one more I'm going to hurl. And quit singing. Our ears are bleeding in the Smith living room. And while we're at it, quit getting random tattoo's. Weirdo.
4. Major domestication improvements are heading our way! The annual bug people came over today to
5. Sister and I enjoyed the Carrie Underwood concert this past Saturday night! She was great and sang all our favorite hits! Rumor has it we enjoyed a frosty beverage aftewards at Above.... just a rumor. As soon as I find the chord to upload the pics from my Point-and-Shoot camera (felt a bit weird trying to cart in the big Canon, so I opted for the smaller camera) I'll post those pics. I've got a sneaking feeling that the missing chord has something to do with Item #1 on this list, though...