Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Monday? Already?

Good morning friends!  The Smiths had a busy weekend... seriously where does the time go?  The most important part of the weekend was Sister's Engagement Party in Tuscaloosa, where I spent my 2.5 hours there snapping away with my camera, capturing the memories.  I was actually called "Zap!" by a few eager people in the audience, to which I was slightly amused.  Anywho... the party was a big hit, and I think everyone had a blast. 
All 5000 of the people there. 


Yummy. 


Decoration, or suggestion as to how the bride should wear her hair on the Big Day? 
We may never know.


The Bride and Groom buttering up the Minister.


A sweet hug from Dee.


Special moment at the end of the night between the Bride and Groom.


Here I am with Sister and Mrs. Wise!
  (And fitting into that pink dress, might I add.  Special thank you to Spanx for their assistance and probably that run Thursday night that I'm still recovering from.)


Mr. Smith and I spent Sunday relaxing after a morning at Church and lunch at Cracker Barrel.  One can never go wrong with a meal at this beloved establishment.  Mr. Smith himself finished off an entire "Big Momma's Pancake Breakfast" in about 7 minutes.  It's true.  I timed him, then chastised him because it looked like I never fed him.  :) 
We spent the rest of the rainy weekend catching up on movies: Sherlock Holmes, Up in the Air, and The Time Traveler's Wife.  We are true party animals, folks.  Watch. Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment