Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sister's Bridal Tea






Sister had her Bridal Tea this past Sunday, and I (of course) took the opportunity to capture as many memories as possible.  She received so many beautiful things!  I can't wait to borrow.... 







 
Sister and Her Bridesmaids


The Smiths are having roast tonight.... our favorite!  The great thing about roast is that we can eat on it for at least 2 nights, plus lunches. 

Mr. Smith likes his with some gravy to put on his rice, so I throw the following into a Crockpot before work and cross my fingers that it tastes good in time for dinner:
  • Red Potatoes (halved) and Baby Carrots on Bottom
  • Roast on Top
  • 2 cups water
  • Worcestshire sauce
  • Sprinkle Salt & Pepper
  • Sprinkle Onion Powder
  • Sprinkle Oregano
  • 2 Bay Leaves
I'm hungry just thinking about it!  Poor Coop Dawg and Abby have to smell it cooking all day, so I think it's only fair to give them each a nibble.  I'm a fair, just mom to them like that. 

My mom swears by putting a roast, one Can Cream of Celery, and one Can Cream of Mushroom into a Crockpot.  That gravy's pretty delicious-in-my-belly as well. 

How do you cook your roast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment