Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby Love...

Last night I had the joy of visiting one of my dearest friends and her one month old bundle of joy, Miss Madilyn Grace.  I made her a big 'ol pot of black bean soup and hauled myself up to Hayden after work, where I spent the evening soaking up some baby love.  Miss Madilyn is precious, and I hogged her the entire time.  We watched Two and a Half Men, Vampire Diaries, and Grey's Anatomy together.  (I had to cover her eyes some in Vampire Diaires because those scenes are inappropriate for children.)  I got to catch up with her fabulous Momma as well!


Precious angel. 


In other news, Mr. Smith took Cooper the Pooper to the vet to get the staples removed from his loss of manhood surgery and Puppy has a sinus infection.  Really?  Dogs get those?  He has a pretty killer sneeze and a little cough right now, so the vet has given us antibiotics.  Plus heartworm medicine.  Plus ear drops.  Owning a dog?  Priceless.  Lucky for Pooper that's he is so cute.  Otherwise Mrs. Smith would not be a happy camper that her monthly budget has gone awry. 

Speaking of budgets, many of you know I have been in a relationship a fan of Dave Ramsey of over two years now.  Dave is awesome.  He is fierce, but he is awesome.  Mr. Smith is getting the opportunity to get to know Dave now that we are living the newlywed dream.  We like to call ourselves with titles around the Smith household:  I'm the CFO, and Mr. Smith is the CEO.  And Pooper is not sharing the CFO's vision right now.  Oh well.  At least Mr. Smith is a happy camper with his new buddy!  :)  To watch the two of them snuggling on the couch everyday does a heart good. 

Toodles Poodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment