Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wrapping Up Poland

This is my last Poland post... I promise.

I just want to make sure y'all get your money's worth, alright?

So, Mrs. Carroll and I had the opportunity to pitch in on an Embassy presentation to some local high school kids.  The subject was "American College Life."

We hit all the high points of going to the good ole' University of Alabama:  National Championship Football, sorority life, parties... academics may have slipped in there somewhere as well.

I expect a flurry of applicants from Warsaw to UA next year. 


Don't they look positively entranced?


One more tidbit, just for y'all - to keep you laughin'...

One activity that we did on our last night in Warsaw was do a little night clubbing.

You can stop laughing at any point now.

Yes, my geriatric self hit the Polish Night Club scene, with Mrs. Carroll (my geriatric partner), two Embassy pals, two Marines, and a patridge in a pear tree.  We felt very safe, to say the least.

What are the night clubs like in Warsaw?

This about sums it up:


Might I say we laughed?  A lot? 

Hilarious, but entirely worth it solely for the people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment