Thursday, October 28, 2010

Forging ahead to a fun weekend...

... celebrating the Soon-to-be-Searsons becoming the Newly-Married-Searsons!  Hooray!  I can't believe this Big Day is finally here for one of our favorite couples. 

Here's Mrs. Soon-to-be-Searson and me on my Big Day, many moons ago. 
I can't wait to stand by her side this weekend!


Main Agenda for the Wedding Weekend
Fitting into bridesmaid dress.  Ever seen that scene in "The Devil Wears Prada" wear Stanley Tucci tells Anne Hathaway that with a little Crisco and fishing line he'll get her into the dress?  Point taken, Stanley.  I've already requested Bride to please place me in the back of all photos.  Special thanks ahead of time.

I feel like once I get into this dress, the party can start.  I'm super excited to not only be a part of this Day o' Love for Erin and Matt, but seeing all of our sorority sisters coming into town. 

This bridesmaid is ready to shake her tailfeather. 
(And eat lots of delicious wedding food, cake, and ice cream.  See where my priorities are lately?  ) 

Pictures of the weekend to come later! 



No comments:

Post a Comment