Monday, October 4, 2010

Chomp that Gators... 31-6!

Ah, another blissful weekend of football victory at the Capstone. 

31-6.... It does a soul good.

Spending a glorious Saturday in Tuscaloosa never ceases to amaze me, particularly with tailgating.  I'd like to share some pretty basic - common sense really - rules for tailgating on our Quad.  Visitors take heed.

1.  Clothing - please wear it.  No one wants to see your personal regions, ok?  Especially if it's barely clothed in the opposing teams colors.  I don't think I've ever seen so many spandex dresses (one size too small, if I may add) in all my life.

2.  Walking - this is America, Europe.  Please walk on the right side of the sidewalk.  And while we're at it, please do not stop on the sidewalk.  It's a moving pathway.  Keep it flowing. 

3.  Back to clothing, and this speaks for Alabama fans.  A pal and I talked about this on Saturday.  (Mrs. Baker, actually!).  What's up with some of the "Gameday Outfits" gals are wearing?  If it's red and houndstooth, you just wear it?  Even if it doesn't match or fit appropriately?  Just because all the colors and patterns are there, it doesn't mean you have to wear it.  Mrs. Baker can explain this better.  I may suggest her to add a blurb on her blob about it at a later date. 

Enjoyed seeing some of my favorite ladies this weekend:

Spending time with Sister.

And my Mrs. Shepherd! 
Kudos to photographer Mr. Smith for capturing his silhouette as the picture-taker.

No clue why no snapshots of Mrs. Baker and myself.  After all the effort she made to find us on the Quad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment