Monday, April 5, 2010

I Heart Ebates.com

Have y'all ever heard of Ebates.com?  It is AMAZING.  Since joining in November 2008, I've made approximately $170 from their website.  Through shopping.  Yep, that's right.  They pay you to shop online through their links and send you a cute little check every quarter from all your hard-earned shopping habits. 

Almost any store you can imagine is on there!  Plus, they have all the "insider" coupons for stuff like Free Shipping or Two-fers to your favorite stores.  It's the bomb dot com.  You can get $5 cash or a $10 giftcard just for joining!  As a frugalista, I love getting not only top secret coupons, but cash back for the items I shop for.  If you're really good, you can rack up on their "Double Cash Back" days.  A little slice of heaven for all those bargain hunters out there... 

And, if you go through this link right here:


I can get $5 for every friend that signs up. 
I've made about $30 through friend referrals so far... so muchos gracias pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment