For Chicken Spaghetti, that is. A popular dish around the Smith household is this delectable dish, which is both economically and taste bud friendly.
3-4 Chicken Breasts
1 Can Mild Rotel
8 oz. Sour Cream
2 Cans Cream of Chicken
2 Cans Cream of Mushroom
Fiesta/Mexican Mix Cheese
Let's Get Things Started!
1. Cook the chicken first, for 30 mins, at 350 degrees.
2. Cook and Drain your spaghetti noodles like normal.
3. While those guys are doing their thing, mix your Rotel, Sour Cream, Cream of Chicken, and Cream of Mushroom together. I usually throw in some of that cheese too at this point.
4. Once your noodles are finished, line them in the bottom of your casserole dish.
This recipe makes a full 9X13 casserole dish, but I made one casserole for us in a square casserole dish, and froze another one for future dinners.
5. Now that your chicken is probably finished cooking, cut it up in bite size pieces and mix it together in your bowl with your other ingredients. (This is probably the easiest way to get everything on top of the noodles. Trust me, lesson learned.)
6. Now pour that mixture over your noodles.
7. Cover with your Cheese.
8. Then Bake at 350 Degrees for about 30 minutes.
Hello, You Delicious Dish!
The Rotel makes it already have a little kick, but Mr. Smith likes his with a dash of Hot Sauce.
Typical Southern Men, right?
We had our Chicken Spaghetti last night with a side salad... yum!