Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Very Smith Christmas

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, celebrating with loved ones.
We sure did!

Here are approximately 8756 pictures documenting our holiday spree.

One of my favorites of the holidays is this lady, Aunt Roz.

She's been a fixture with the Smith's Christmas waaaay before I entered the picture, but I quickly latched on to her and call her my own now.  She is a very special lady, who was traveled all over the world, so I love catching up with her when she visits from Chicago and brainstorming where to go next!


"Champagne Night" at Aunt Susan and Uncle Geoff's.  
Or, as I like to call, "Fancy Food Night."  


Smoked Salmon with cream cheese and capers...


Homemade stuffed mushrooms...


Caviar Pie...


Opening presents with H with T, MiMi, Aunt Anna, and Uncle Whit.
Mickey Mouse wrapping paper?
I love it.


Aunt Anna, you hold Mow Mow while I open my presents, please.


I like to get real close, real personal, with singing holiday reindeers.


I also like to bust a move with Uncle Whit, mid-gift opening.


A Leap Pad 2?  
Just what I always wanted!!!


Puffs and Powdered Donuts?
Even better.



Merry Christmas from the Smiths!



Celebrating Hanukkah with Aunt Roz...


Christmas Morning... Santa's been here Mommy!


Better hide this Play Doh before Mommy sees it.

 

Sometimes you just want to play with your empty PediaSure bottle though.


Or relax in the floor watching cartoons with your LIFE-SIZE "Mow Mow."
Special thanks, Aunt Susan.


Busted playing with ornaments.



Onward to Cullman...
My very own John Deere Tractor from PawPaw and DeeDee!


New books from DeeDee.


I can be a pirate just like Jake and his Neverland crew.


My very own bouncy ball play area?
Special thanks Uncle Mitchell and Aunt Melanie.


I know one little man who had a very, very Merry Christmas with his family!
I hope you did as well, and that Santa was good to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment