Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Trail Mix Treats

I recently "pinned" this little number, as I thought
"What a great way to suck up to H's teachers!"
"What a great way to show H's teachers how much I appreciate them!"

I picked up the cute pails at Michael's Store, printed out the gift tag on a free Halloween printable site I found on Pinterest, and Tacky Glued those bad boys on there.


My Fall Trail Mix consists of the following, mixed up in a big bowl:
1.  Cheezits
2.  Honey Nut Cheerios
3.  Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
4.  Butterscotch Chips
5.  Peanuts
6.  Mini Pretzels
7.  Brach's Autumn Mix (candy corn and little candy pumpkins)



I...um... may have also made a huge lot of Halloween Cupcakes, with assistance from Sous Chef H.

What?

This is what happens when I have a day off, at home.

Thank you Christopher Columbus!




No comments:

Post a Comment