Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites

I'm taking a cue from a fellow blogger/bestie and doing a Friday Favorites edition.

Mostly because I'm mentally spent by the end of the week and have zilch creativity left.

1.  www.6pm.com
A co-worker recently clued me in to this fabulous find.
You know I hate to spend a fortune on clothes, and this website proved ah-mazing.
Plus, it's on ebates.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Perfection.
Thanks Ariana!

3.  Pinterest
I know.... I know... but I've gotten some great Fall ideas on there this week.
Proof in Pictures to come!

4.  Fall TV Season Premieres
Even though most of them are DVR'ed to watch at a later time (read: once H goes to bed), it's still nice to see something different on the tube.

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment