Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
We're a bit busy around these parts,
but wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to you!

S'up readers,
We've had quite a full plate around here lately, hence my lack of posts.  But while Mr. Smith simultaneously juggles Pork Chop and fixes me a nice steak dinner, I thought I'd update you.

1.  We've sold our house.
2.  After two strike-outs, we've finally found a place to move.
3.  Harrison has a 4 tooth coming in. 
4.  We're trying to "Ferberize" him at night.
5.  We're stocking up the Freezer on Mommy Milk for a trip coming up.
6.  I've got gal pals popping out babies left and right.

Girlfriend's been busy, peeps.
Perhaps a little stressed too.
You know it's bad when you start symphathizing with the women on that TV show, "Snapped." 

The Ferber method with Harrison? 
We're batting 0-13 here, guys. 
We started February 1st. 
I cannot confirm or deny that I may or may not have slept in the crib with him to get him to calm down. 
Picture it, if you will.
Now that I can't walk upright or straight...

... it's time to pack up things here and move to a new house. 
Sigh. 

All in time for me to take a little trip with a favorite gal pal in a few weeks.
But more on that later.

When it rains, it pours.

(Any advice for getting my child to sleep through the night is MORE THAN WELCOME.)

No comments:

Post a Comment