Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
We're a bit busy around these parts,
but wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to you!
We've had quite a full plate around here lately, hence my lack of posts. But while Mr. Smith simultaneously juggles Pork Chop and fixes me a nice steak dinner, I thought I'd update you.
1. We've sold our house.
2. After two strike-outs, we've finally found a place to move.
3. Harrison has a 4 tooth coming in.
4. We're trying to "Ferberize" him at night.
5. We're stocking up the Freezer on Mommy Milk for a trip coming up.
6. I've got gal pals popping out babies left and right.
Girlfriend's been busy, peeps.
Perhaps a little stressed too.
You know it's bad when you start symphathizing with the women on that TV show, "Snapped."
The Ferber method with Harrison?
We're batting 0-13 here, guys.
We started February 1st.
I cannot confirm or deny that I may or may not have slept in the crib with him to get him to calm down.
Picture it, if you will.
Now that I can't walk upright or straight...
... it's time to pack up things here and move to a new house.
All in time for me to take a little trip with a favorite gal pal in a few weeks.
But more on that later.
When it rains, it pours.
(Any advice for getting my child to sleep through the night is MORE THAN WELCOME.)