Sunday, December 18, 2011

Campbell's Challenge: I Accept.

I'm sure many of you have seen Campbell's Soups latest 30 seconds of teasing:
A delicious meal,
under 4 minutes,
under 4 dollars.

I laughed at their taunts, until I could accept their challenge myself. 

Which came in handy, with all the Christmas spending we've been doing around here and empty cabinets with all the running around we've had. 

Behold:


Campbell's Chunky Beer Sirloin Soup over Instant Mashed Potatoes.
Needed a healthy dose of salt, and I'm aware it does not look like the commercial (ahem, Mr. Smith), but it tasted great!

Campbell's Challenge:  Victorious. 

You can believe those commercials now.

Someone was a bit upset he could not partake in the challenge...


Don't let those crocodile tears fool you, readers. 

As soon as I turned Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on, it was all fun and games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment