Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Seven Months Old!

Dear Harrison,

You are seven months old!  My big boy!

I can see the wheels turning in that little head of yours... especially when you don't get your way!

You are in Size 3 diapers and Size 6-9 Month clothing.  Not sure how much you weight, since there is no pediatrician visit this month, but you have put on a considerable amount of weight, Pork Chop, from all this baby food. 

You're on Mommy Milk and are eating your baby food 2-3 times a day.  Your favorite is bananas, and you LOVE baby yogurt. 

You're still napping about 3 times a day.

Your favorite hobbies include watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins - in fact, you're quite obsessed.  You literally light up like it's Christmas morning when their theme songs come on.  It's hilarious.



More pictures?  Mom - quit taking pictures of me!
See those teeth?

Mom... quit kissing on me!  You're so embarrassing.
(Side Note:  Had to get the "Billy Ray" chopped off.  I've got a very short bob.  Mr. Smith calls it the "College Christina" look.)

You LOVE your bath time!  I honestly think you would stay in the bath all day long if I would let you.

Oh My Gawd. 
I'm melting. 
Melting.
You can have anything you want, my child. 
Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment