Thursday, June 9, 2011

Le Cinema

So... we've been doing A LOT of movie watching in the Smith household.  Our traditional Friday Movie Nights turned into more of an everyday movie night.... I mean, what else are we going to do with Doodle Bug?  Hit the town dancing or something?  I think not. 

So far, we've watched the following at the Smith Cinema:

1.  The Tourist - very nice!  Two thumbs up for Johnny and Angelina.
2.  The Kids Are All Right - um, how many ways can you say awkward?  Even as a 28-year-old watching with my husband.... AWKWARD.
3.  The Black Swan - I'll never look at mirrors the same.  Psychological thriller at its finest, but just in case you have trouble, you can watch...
4.  The King's Speech - great movie, but "Best Picture?"  Really?  Colin Firth shines, but the whole thing flatlines and is very anticlimatic.
5.  I Am Number Four - much better than we anticipated! 
6.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... I think we needed some Cliffs Notes to help us through this, even though we've seen all of them up to now. 

I've also been catching up on TV's finest, like the 87 marathons of Khloe and Lamar on the E! channel.  I actually think of Khloe as a pal now. 

Anyone else watching The Real Housewives of New York?  Is it opposite season on there?  Why is Kelly the sanest one this season?  Why is Ramona officially the Captain of Crazy Train?  I like Sonya last season, why can't I stand her this season?  Why do I care so much about these women when there are important things going on in the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment