Friday, July 2, 2010

TGIF and God Bless America!

TGIF people!  I am ready to drive off into the sunset with my husband of ONE YEAR, Mr. Smith.  We leave today after work to head to the beautiful Ellijay, GA mountains to celebrate our one year anniversary.  Yes, technically July 11th is our anniversary, but we have a wedding next weekend.  Shocking, I know.

Here's where we're going:  Creekside Cabin

Here's what we're doing: Nothing. 

Well, we're doing some hiking, some grillin' out, some hot tubbin', fishin', and other outdoorsy things.  With Cooper, of course.  Nothing spells romance like having a 75 pound black lab snuggling in the bed with you, right?

In other news, I finally saw Eclipse last night with two former co-workers.  LOVED IT!!!  For a great recap on what went down in the theater when watching it, please read Lincee's version of "Jacob is Hotter" at www.ihategreenbeans.com.  I swear that's how our theater acted as well.  Audible sighs, moans, and "Whoo Hoo's" being thrown at the screen.  And I swear it wasn't me. 

Hope everyone has a delightful Fourth of July celebration weekend, and God Bless America! 

No comments:

Post a Comment