Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

My little giraffe had a fabulous 2nd Halloween.

We started off the night of Trick or Treating by stopping by a sweet co-worker's home, Mrs. Clayton, who had prepared a precious little goodie bag (giraffe themed!) for H.
As well as some thoughtful treats for Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Caffeine and candy - I think she knows me pretty well by now....

Love sweet friends!

Despite H's ambivalent face, he had fun doing "quality control" on the Clayton's ceiling fan.




We ventured to Aunt Anna's, to carry on the tradition of "Aunt Nana's Halloween Fun."
She helped H and sweet Baby Girl Elizabeth learn how to answer the door.



I'm sorry, what was that Mommy?
 You're telling me I can't eat this delicious Kit Kat on a school night?


Hello precious cupcake!


Anyone else out there?  I have candy.


We actually made it out to the real trick or treating, but only for a few houses.

It was getting past someone's bedtime.

Raise your hand if you absolutely did not want to take a cheesy picture with Mommy.

Take One.


Take Two.


Take Three.


But Aunt Nana?
Sure!  I'd love to smile preciously at the camera.


That's real life for ya, peeps.

Hope y'all had a fabulous Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment