Since H is not fond of veggies these days, we used some covert tactics to sneak in some zucchini with Zucchini Bread!
Totally easy to make:
1. Start with 2 eggs beaten
2. Mix in 1 1/3 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla
3. Mix in 3 cups grated zucchini and then 2/3 cup melted unsalted butter
4. Mix in 2 teaspoons baking soda and a pinch of salt
5. Follow with adding in 3 cups all-purpose flour, one cup at a time.
6. Sprinkle in 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
7. Mix it all up and put in your greased bread pan
8. Bake for approximately 1 hour at 350 degrees.