Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Reading

Summer's officially here, which means I'm in the mood for some serious reading. 

I don't know about you, but there's nowhere else I'd rather be than sitting in a comfy chair, with my toes in the sand, listening to the waves, with a good book in hand.

Perhaps with a muscular man named Alejandro delivering me frosty beverages or fanning me with a palm leaf.

For hydration purposes, of course.

I digress.

Right now, I'm reading "The Whole-Brain Child" by Daniel Siegel.

Don't jump out of your seat just yet.  I like to make sure I'm keeping the ole' brain stimulated with educational pieces, as well as entertaining.

Up to bat after that is Diplomacy and Diamonds, Bringing Up Bebe, The President's Club, and maybe even Prague Winter. 

These are more on the "educational" side, I know.

But I just finished the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy.
I'm not going to comment on them.
Suffice it to say I blushed crimson... more than once... whilst reading.

And before that I read The Hunger Games trilogy, so I'm behind in the educational reading department.

What about y'all?
Anything to add to the reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment