Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween Trunk or Treat

We had a blast at this year's Trunk or Treat at H's school!

We went with a pirate theme this year, to go along with H's "Jake the Neverland Pirate" costume.

First, the parade.

H was a little overwhelmed and needed some special attention.
Or just a ploy for some attention from his teacher?
I think we know the answer to this question, folks.


As you can see, I am dressed as a pirate too, so I can match the theme of our Trunk or Treat!
I did not wear this to work, I assure you.
(Mr. Smith is too cool for costumes.)


Now he's smiling! 


We dressed up the back of the car with a treasure map, inflatable parrot, treasure chest with chocolate gold coins, and borrowed several of H's "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" toys as well.

A hit!




No comments:

Post a Comment