Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to Reality...

It's back to reality folks, as the Smith's have returned home from the gorgeous Sandestin beaches.  Might I add there was not one trace of oil - not one. 

There were, however, traces of sea snails everywhere along the beach and in the ocean. 

Sea snails that looked dangerous and would potentially squirt you with ink. 

Sea snails I became afraid of... Big Time. 

I digress.

We're back at work, doing the daily grind, as usual. 

Do y'all watch The Bachelor Pad and all its franchise shows?  Sad to say, I do.  It's like a car accident - you can't tear your eyes away from it at 7pm Central on Monday nights. 

And it kind of makes you either want to take a scalding shower or lather up with some antibacterial gel immediately after its conclusion. 

However, it's hilarious.  These people never cease to amaze me, and I've found one lovely blogger, Lincee, who shares her Recaps of all things Bachelor-related on her blog: www.ihategreenbeans.com

She. Is. Hysterical. 

Read it and weep, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment